The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management is being offered by Regenesys Business School in South Africa. The one-year degree gives students an opportunity to get ahead in the business world and develop general management skills. It prepares a junior executive for middle management positions.
This programme will enable you to make a real difference in your management practice through active use of frameworks, theories and tools. As a PDBM student, you will participate in several practical exercises and get a chance to apply classroom knowledge to real-life situations.
If you want to advance your career or establish your own business, developing your mental intelligence is important but not enough. Employers want to employ holistic individuals. According to the International Finance Corporation (World Bank Group) the top ten skills required for the economy for 2020 are:
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- People management
- Coordinating with others
- Emotional intelligence
- Judgment and decision making
- Service orientation
- Cognitive flexibility
Regenesys is committed to assisting you to achieve your qualification and also acquire these top ten skills, amongst others. We do this by providing academic support and student enhancement services designed to develop you holistically and prepare you for the world of work.
Student enhancement services:
- Work readiness programme
- English business language sessions
- Extra learning support sessions
- Academic skills training
- Current business affairs sessions
- Personal financial planning
- Life skills (e.g. planning and prioritisation, problem solving skills, effective communication, conflict management)
- Health and wellness activities (e.g. yoga, Zumba dancing, healthy eating, stress management)
These student enhancement services are offered to all our students and clients at our Regenesys campus at no additional fee. Participate in these activities so that you can futureproof yourself.
The PDBM is an NQF level 8 (120 credits) qualification offered over a minimum period of one year, and a maximum of two years.
- Organisational Strategy, Planning and Management
- Advanced Project Management
- Advanced Human Resource Management
- Financial Management and Management Accounting
Elective Modules (Choice of Two) (Based on student numbers)
- Fundamentals of Research
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Advanced Operations Management
- Spiritual and Emotional Intelligence
- Advanced Retail Management
Each module requires successful completion of an assignment and an examination. The emphasis of the assessment is on the practical application of relevant theories and models. Students will be required to address challenges at work through organisation-specific projects.
You have to follow these simple steps to start your Regenesys journey:
A three-year graduation degree and relevant work experience
- Your completed registration form or you can complete our online application
- A certified copy of your highest qualification
- A copy of your Identification Document (ID)
- A copy of your CV, which should include details of all of your work experience
- Proof of payment of the registration fee so that the letter of acceptance can be processed.